Heaberlin Lawn Care, LLC is seeking a seasonal entry Lawn & Landscape Crew Member to perform lawn and landscape maintenance services on client properties.
• Review daily schedule of client propitious
• Prep trucks & equipment for the day
• Follow inventory procedures
• Openly receive training for field needs, safety, equipment, technique, etc.
• Operations, quality control, punctuality, and safety
• Performing landscape and maintenance tasks on client properties
• Perform work contracted to be implemented efficiently and according to the contracted specifications
• Perform maintenance of lawns & gardens, and cleanups
• Perform all tasks of operations including but not limited to mowing, line trimming, blowing, leaf and debris removal, weeding, edging, hedging, raking and mulch installation
• Proper use of safety equipment and Personal Protective Equipment and ergonomic practices
• Address questions or concerns with the clients by forwarding them onto the Crew Leader. Communicate customer opportunities immediately with the Office Team.
• Complete all job site reports and report all sales opportunities
• Unloading/loading equipment and materials
• Wash dirty equipment (including all mower decks) and return to the approved storage location. Report damaged or broken equipment to management immediately.
• Fill trucks, mowers, equipment, and cans with fuel additive & fuel in preparation for the next day (or as necessary)
• Strict adherence to the company's employee manual & procedures as required from all employees
• High School diploma or GED is beneficial but not required
• Hardscape experience is helpful but not required
• Ability to work in a team environment with members of varying skill levels.
• Highly motivated quick learner.
• Ability to lift 60+ pounds consistently throughout the day.
• Pay close attention to detail.
• Available to work a varied schedule (including Saturdays) in any adverse weather conditions.
• Stoop, stand, and bend for 10+ hours a day.
• Must be 18+ years old.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Good driving record.
• Competitive hourly wage.
• Opportunity for weekly overtime hours.
• Work outdoors!